All personal data provided by you (“You” or the “Client“) through this Website are collected to provide the services you request through the Website. If the Client does not provide this personal data, FINALBION or its affiliates will not be able to respond to your service requests.
Personal data will be collected and processed through the Website for the following reasons:
- To identify and contact the Client.
- To provide the Client with any information requested.
- To provide the Client the services requested.
- To send marketing materials to the Client with the prior consent of the Client unless otherwise permitted by law.
- To obtain information on the solvency and creditworthiness of potential clients before agreeing to provide any service to the Client, by accessing solvency and credit records, including data which has been obtained in accordance with any applicable law or regulation.
Any personal data which you supply on the Website is collected and processed in accordance with applicable law, including, in particular the Luxembourg law of 2nd August 2002, on the Protection of Persons with regard to the Processing of Personal Data, as periodically amended (the “Law of 2002”). Your personal data may be disclosed to third parties, who will exclusively process it for the reasons mentioned herein. In addition, your personal data may be shared within the group as well as with third parties located within the European Economic Area. All international transfers of personal data will be made in accordance with applicable law.
Pursuant to the Law of 2002, Finalbion SV SA, a public company limited by shares (société anonyme), governed by the laws of Luxembourg, having its registered offices at 39, Avenue John F. Kennedy, L-1855, Luxembourg, registered with the Luxembourg Register of Trade and Companies under the number 199413 is the data controller. Finalbion SV SA is a wholly owned subsidiary of FINALBION.
Clients shall be entitled to exercise their rights of access or rectification of personal data by sending a written and signed request to: Finalbion S.à r.l., 39, Avenue John F. Kennedy, L-1855, Luxembourg, or by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
+34 911 47 47 00
+34 911 47 47 47
+49 711 959 69 800
+34 911 47 47 47
FINALBION Sarl, a limited liability company, with its registered office at “39, Avenue John F. Kennedy, L-1855, Luxembourg”. Registered in the Register of Commerce and Companies of Luxembourg under number B 196338